It was an amazing night at the X Factor 2017 Live final. The boy-band Rak-Su, and their mentor Simon Cowell, won the competiton, but the finalist Grace Davies, from Sharon Osbourne’s team was divine. Among the new stars, special guests made the show unforgettable. PINK had an incredible performance, Little Mix were Super-Sexy as always, while Sam Smith was amazing.
I used to watch X Factor UK on YouTube, then since I moved to London I watched it several times on ITV, but now I’m thankfull I had the opportunity to watch the show live! And it wasn’t just any show, but X Factor 2017 final. It’s something that it worth watching with your own eyes at least once in a lifetime, if you love music and you want to see how smoothly everything works at a high professional level.
The winners of the X Factor 2017 have been named Rak-Su, a Watford, London, based group. The four guys beat Grace Davies. Personally I liked Grace, because she had performances centered on voice, different one from the other, including playing at the piano in the singing competition who lasted from September until December. Rak-Su had, from my point of view, almost the same latin beat and rhythms at all their performances. But definitely both acts deserved to be in the final.
The winners of X Factor 2017 boy-band Rak-Su #simoncowellteam Finalist Grace Davies #sharonosbourne #xfactor #xfactorshow #music #musicshow #esentatare #theessenceofit #londonlife #raksu #gracedavies
14 Likes, 1 Comments – Corina Stoicescu (@corina.stoicescu) on Instagram: “The winners of X Factor 2017 boy-band Rak-Su #simoncowellteam Finalist Grace Davies…”
Final facts about Rak-Su and Grace Davies
- Rak-Su become the first boy band to win since the show started in 2004.
- Their debut single, Dimelo, was released right after they were crowned the winners. It will be their first release as part of their recording contract with Simon Cowell’s Sony-owned label – Syco.
- Rak-Su (Mustafa Rahimtulla, Ashley Fongho, Jamaal Shurland and Myles Stephenson) are childhood friends.
- Grace and Rak-Su write their own texts and are real talents.
- The music mogul, Simon Cowell, and the Syco team are keen to work with both acts.
- Simon thinks Grace has a lot of potential and it will be signing not only the winners, but also the 20 year old finalist.
- Rak-Su are currently at No.1 on iTunes, while Grace’s song Too Young is in the top 10.
- After the final, on Sunday night, Grace joined Simon and Rak-Su for an after party following the result show.
PINK’s performance @ X Factor 2017 final
Uploaded by Corina Stoicescu on 2017-12-04.
Did you know?
- The X Factor was launched in 2004 and back then the champs prize it was billed as £1million recording contract? Since 2011 it has been thought that the act only gets an initial advance of £150,000 for their first album. If they manage to impress the label the advance rises to £237,500 for a second, £315,000 for a third, and £400,000 for a fourth. A recording contract with a world-famous label is priceless, obviously, but the actual worth of the X Factor prize it actually relies on success, according to The Sun.
- Little Mix is so far the only act to manage four albums with Syco? Back in 2015 Little Mix – who won X Factor in 2011 – were estimated to have a net worth of £12million (worth £3million a piece).
- Olly Murs came second in 2009 and has managed to pursue a career in music, but also taking part in several projects in TV?
- One Direction even if only came third, is the most successful band ever to come from the X Factor show? It seems that the five original members (Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liiam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles) are all worth at least £50million each.
The amazing Sam Smith at X Factor Live Final #samsmith #xfactor #xfactorshow #xfactorfinal #xfactoruk #showtime #music #esentatare #theessenceofit #londonlife
27 Likes, 3 Comments – Corina Stoicescu (@corina.stoicescu) on Instagram: “The amazing Sam Smith at X Factor Live Final #samsmith #xfactor #xfactorshow #xfactorfinal…”
Photo credit: X Factor , Corina Stoicescu